upsc.gov.in UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015 upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac1/admitcard_csp_scribe_2015
Hello Guys!! Hope every one of you are doing good. As you are all well aware of the fact that UPSC conducts the civil service exams for recruitment of candidates. This exam is intended to recruit candidates for all high level posts like Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and etc. Interested and eligible candidates have applied for the recruitment notification and now are waiting for UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015. You just need to provide your registration credentials to download the e-admit card.
Union Public Service Commission, is a constitutional body, which is above all Service Commissions and is responsible for the recruitment of candidates into the Group ‘A’ service of the central Government. As usually this year also there was an invitation for candidates to apply for the civil service exams through the online medium. Many eligible candidates have applied for the vacancies and are waiting for the UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015. This is considered as one of the toughest exams. It is very difficult and requires lot of preparation and dedication. Only those candidates who have dedicated their preparation period entirely to this exam will be able to crack it.
UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015 upsc.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the exam||Civil Service Exam (Preliminary)|
|Name of the notification||UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015|
How to download UPSC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2015
- Visit the official website (http://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/upsc_ac1/admitcard_csp_scribe_2015/)
- Click on e-admit card: civil Service examination (preliminary).
- Click on click here link which is next to the download e-admit card.
- Now you will see a new page, click on click here link.
- Now you will be given some instructions about the exam. Read them carefully and take a prit of it.
- After taking print click on “yes” button confirming that you have read all the instructions.
- Now provide your registration and download the admit card.