UP ITI 2016 Application form and notification download at vppup.in. The details for the entrance exam Uttar pradesh Industrial Training Institute 2016 are released. A notification is available online and available for download. Eligibility criteria details are given and students who are thinking to join the institute have to read the notification and apply via online application form at the official website www.vppup.in.
UP ITI 2016 Exam Date
Now a days students are very much interested to join ITI courses. Since many government departments are allowing ITI trained candidates for job vacancies. So, candidates whoever are interested in UP ITI course have to submit the online application form from the official website www.vppup.in. More details regarding UP ITI are provided below.
Students who belongs to following categories are eligible under the reserved category.
- Children of ITI employees
- Sports quota
- Nominees by industrial factories
The preference goes as follow, first preference will be given to the local candidates followed by block lever and district level.
Educational Qualification: There are different educational qualifications for different vacancies. So, you are requested to read the official notification for this information.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the student must be years. Students who’s age is below years are not eligible.
Application Form Fee: For general and OBC category, application fee is /- and For other reserved category candidates, application form fee is Rs.150/-
How to Fill UP ITI 2016 Application Form at vppup.in
- Visit the official website vppup.in
- Now enter your user name and password
- Login to your account.
- If you are not a registered user, please register now and proceed
- Scan your photograph and all required documents
- Then upload the things when they are asked
- There will be size restrictions which needs some attention
- Finally submit the application form after filling with personal and academic details