tstet.cgg.gov.in Telangana TET 2015-2016 Notification TSTET Exam Date
The file regarding the Telangana TET 2015-2016 was signed by the Director of School Education G.Kishan on Thursday. Right now TSTET organizing committee is doing arrangements to release TSTET notification 2015-2016 on 16th November 2015. So, we all can download telangana tet notification 2015-2016 on Monday(16-11-15) from tstet.cgg.gov.in website. The online application form and fee payment will be accepted from 19th November 2015. The last date to apply for Telangana TSTET 2016 application submission is 10th December 2015. And the last date for the TS TET 2015-2016 application fee payment is 9th December 2015. So, we have 20 days to complete the TSTET registration process.
TSTET 2016 Application Fee Details
The application form fee for Telangana TET 2015-2016 is decided as Rs.200/-. Aspirants can attend both Paper I and Paper II by paying Rs.200/-. Even if the applicant wants to attend only one paper, still you need to pay Rs.200/-. Government of Telangana launched a new website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ for Telangana Teachers Eligibility Test(TET). Applicants can get all information related to TSTET 2016 from that website. Aspirants can access the website from 16th Nov’15 on wards.
You will have two options to pay the application fee. If you want to pay the fee by online, you need credit card, debit card or net banking. If you want to pay fee offline, you have to deposit money in respective bank or pay the fee from mee-seva centers.
Telangana TET 2016 Eligibility | TSTET 2015-2016 Eligiblity
Almost 1 lakh Candidates who have completed the courses such as Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) and Diploma in Education(D.Ed) and those who attended and qualified in TET exam conducted last time are waiting for the release of Telangana TET notification. Till now TET exam was conducted 4 times in united Andhra Pradesh. This is the first TET exam in Telangana.
- At the time of applying for TSTET 2016, candidates should have qualified in minimum requirements for a teacher for Class I to Class V for Paper I.
- For paper II, candidates must be in possession of minimum level of academic qualifications for a teacher from Class VI to Class VIII as per the information provided in notification.
- Candidates who are studying final year of Teacher Education are also eligible to attend TSTET. The courses must be recognized by NCTE.
- Those who have completed two language pandit courses in the academic year 2015-16 are also eligible to apply for Telangana TET 2016.
Telangana TET TSTET 2015-16 Online Application Form
Online application form will be available for download from the website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/. Candidates have to fill the application form for TSTET exam from that website. Once the notification of tstet 2016 is released, we will get clarity on how to fill the application. Below we have provided the step by step process to complete the application form submission.
- Open the official website of Telangana TET : tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Select the Online application form in the menu.
- Fill the form with the details asked there.
- Complete the application form filling with correct details.
- Proceed the payment of application fee either online or offline.
- After the entire process is completed, take a printout of acknowledgement form.
TSTET 2015-16 Reservation Details
Telangana TET reservation derails are provided below. Have a look to get an idea on qualifying criteria.
- OC : 60% & above.
- BC: 50% marks & above.
- SC, ST: 40% marks & above.
- PH category: 40% marks & above.
Telangana TSTET 2015-2016 Important Dates
- Date of TSTET notification release: 16th November 2015.
- Payment of application fee: 18th November 2015 to 9th December 2015.
- Telangana TET Online application form filling and submission: 19th November 2015 to 10th December 2015.
- Help desk working dates: 18th November 2015 to 24th January 2016.
- Queries reception related to ts tet 2015-2016 online application form: 23-11-2015 to 10-12-2015.
- Declaration of examination centers: 30th December 2015.
- Download of Telangana TET 2015-16: 4th January 2016.
- TS TET Exam date: 24th January 2016.
- Declaration of Telangana TET 2016 Result: 12th February 2016.
Examination Timings & Duration of Exam
- Paper 1: from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Duration of Paper 1: Two and half hours.
- Paper 2: from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Duration of Paper 2: Two and half hours.
Paper I is for the posts of SGT and Paper II is for the posts of school assistant, pandit. The entire process of telangana tstet will be completed by February 2016. So, we can expect the Telangana DSC notification in March or April 2016. Details on TSTET 2016 syllabus will be updated here once the notification is released on 16th Nov.
TS TET Examination Centers
Teachers Eligibility Test, Telangana will be conducted in every district of the state. There are 10 districts in Telangana State. Candidates can choose their desired exam centers.
Download Notification Here (tstet.cgg.gov.in)