rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in RSRTC Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan State Road Road Transport Corporation has issued a notification for the RSRTC Recruitment with the name RSRTC Recruitment 2015. RSRTC Recruitment aims at recruiting candidates for the posts of drivers, conductors, artisan. There are total of three thousand one hundred and ninety one (3191) vacancies for the above mentioned posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for RSRTC Recruitment for the above mentioned posts are requested to visit the official website and download the detailed notification and go through the eligibility criteria. If they are eligible for the posts then they can go ahead and apply for the posts. If you have any question you contact RSRTC Inquiry.
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation also abbreviated as RSRTC has crossed fifty years of service to the people of Rajasthan. The corporation has been established under the Road Transport Act 1950. It was established on 1st October 1964. Recently the RTC of Rajasthan has fallen a short of employees. So they have come up with a figure i.e. number of vacancies for which the RSRTC Recruitment 2015 has to be conducted. The online application or registration process will begin from tomorrow i.e. from 12th August and ends on 11th September 2015.
RSRTC Recruitment 2015 rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
|Organization||Rajasthan State Road Transportation Commission|
|Notification||RSRTC Recruitment 2015|
|Number of vacancies||3191|
How to apply for RSRTC Recruitment 2015
- Visit the official website rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment’s icon.
- Click on view beside “Detailed advertisement for the post of Driver,Conductor,Artisan Grade-II & III” or “Advertisement for the post of Driver,Conductor,Artisan Grade-II & III”.
- Download the advertisement.
- Click on apply and download the application form.
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- For online application upload the signature and photo according to specifications.
- Forward the offline applications to the address mentioned in the notification.
For any help contact RSRTC Enquiry.