RRB station master clerk syllabus and ASM exam pattern 2016. Exam date, curriculum and sample model question papers pdf download. www.indianrailways.gov.in is the website where we get assistant station master recruitment exam books. Important study material download from the coaching centers.
RRB CEN 03/2015 Syllabus 2016 for Assistant Station Master Clerk
All those candidates are applied for the assistant station master clerk recruitment 2016 have to download the ASM syllabus 2016. Railway recruitment board recently announced a huge hiring in the South Eastern Railway 2016. Candidates should be aware of exam pattern and exam dates. Without knowing information related to previous model question papers, candidates can not give their best in examination.
Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) is the authorized institution which conducts all the railway exams for various vacancies. RRB is having 21 branches across the country in all the important places. RRB having many regional headquarters. Once candidates are completed with online application form submission of assistant station master. They have to concentrate on asm exam 2016. Everyone should be aware on assistant station master clerk syllabus 2016.
RRB Station Master Clerk Syllabus 2016 Exam PDF File Download
Organisation Name: Indian Railways(Railway Recruitment Board)
No of Job Vacancies: 18,252 posts
Name of Posts: RRB non technical jobs 2016
Job Posts By Category:
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist (SCT): 869 Posts
- Inquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper (STK): 04 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA): 1205 Posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
- Traffic Assistant (TA): 166 Posts
Information Type: RRB non tech ASM syllabus, exam pattern 2016
Indian Railway Eligible Criteria for Jobs Vacancy 2016
RRB CEN 03/2015 Exam Pattern 2016
|Sr. No.||Exam Name||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Online Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes(1 and half hour)|
- All the questions asked will be objective type.
- Total 100 questions will be given which needs to be answered in 90 minutes.
- Negative marking is applicable in written test online based.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted from total marks obtained for every wrong answer.
- Checkout RRB non technical exam syllabus 2016 now.
RRB Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2016 & Important Books
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Steams.
- Profit and Loss.
- Environmental Studies.
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
- History – India & World
- Problem – Solving.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.