psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015
Hi folks!! Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of assistant professors and lectures in teaching field. This is a good news for the people who are aspiring to enter teaching field. This is a good opportunity for you people. Make use of it. Don’t worry regarding the registration process of CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015. We are here to help and guide you. Visit the official website and validate your profile against the specified qualifications. If both of them matches you can go ahead and apply for the process.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission also known as CGPSC. It is responsible for the recruitment of candidates into the Group ‘A’ public sector posts. Interested candidates will be applying for recruitments by CGPSC. Efficient candidates will get selected and placed in high posts. Now they are conducting CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can apply for the entrance test. There are around 550 vacancies, this is a good opportunity for the candidates to get a job in their dream field. We would like to elaborate the process for you in the below paragraph. We will also provide the registration process in a simplified way. You don’t need to worry about it.
CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015 psc.cg.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Notification||CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015|
|Number of vacancies||538|
|Posts||Assistant professor and lectures|
How to apply for CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- Check for the notification CGPSC Faculty Recruitment 2015
- Now you will be able to see a pdf.
- Read it carefully, if your profile matches with it.
- Download the application form and fill it with correct details.
- Upload it with the photo and signature with the specified specifications.
- You can also send your application form to the given address.