Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment notification 2016. 62 STI vacancies apply online application form. Maharashtra PSC providing employment for eligible candidates for the sales tax inspector jobs 2016. A notification about this sti recruitment 2016 has been released and online application forms will be started in few days. The website to get the notification and application apply online is mpsc.gov.in & mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra STI Recruitment 2016 Notification
There are so many govt jobs available in Maharashtra. Now its time for the applying of MPSC sales tax inspector recruitment 2016. Fill the online application form before the last date 11th February 2016. There will be two rounds in the recruitment event. The first round will be Prelims exam and the next round is mains exam. Syllabus for both preliminary exam and mains exam of sti Maharashtra will be different. Most probably the prelims exam 2016 of sales tax inspector MPSC will be scheduled in June.
To fill application form of mpsc sales tax inspector jobs vacancies is www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates who’s age is between 18 years to 33 years are eligible to apply. Maharashtra PSC STI notification 2016 suggesting that application fee is 373 for general candidates and 273 for candidates belong to reserved category. There will be interviews conducted for the written test shortlisted candidates.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online mpsc.gov.in
- Visit the website mpsc.gov.in
- Now open the link showing as “MPSC STI 2016 Recruitment & Application Download”
- Have a complete read of the MPSC notification of sales tax inspector.
- Get the link for the application form from the advertisement. Other wise visit mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Complete application submission process by providing all the details required including the uploading of necessary required documents.
- If you are a new user to MPSC website, then register yourself for free.
- Finally submit the application for sales tax recruitment 2016.