mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in Maharashtra police bharti 2016 online application form. Exam paper & news of Maharashtra state police recruitment 2016 notification. 4,300 vacancies in Maha police department are going to be recruited this year. A notification is available online now. Maharashtra police department inviting online forms from the interested and eligible candidates to fulfill those vacancies. There will be a written test held for all applicants. Candidates are shortlisted from it and called for further rounds.
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2016 News
Maha police dept published a notification containing all the information or news about constable bharti 2016. There is a great chance for many aspirants. Those who are looking to get a police constable job in Maharashtra should definitely try hard and achieve this time. We are expecting that, thousands of candidates will apply for the Maharashtra police constable bharti 2016 since there are more number of vacancies available. The areas where vacancies are available now are listed below.
- Aurangabad, Sangli
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2016 Notification
The starting date for the online application form is 3rd February 2016. And the last date for the submission of online forms is 18th February 2016. That means candidates have only two to three weeks to complete the application process. Candidates have to attend four rounds of selection. They are Physical standard test(PST), Physical efficiency test(PET), Written exam and finally interviews. Eligible aspirants have to visit the website mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in to know more details or news.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Vacancies 2016
- Aurangabad Rural Police:-132 posts
- SRPF GR. I, Pune Police:- 66 jobs
- SRPF GR. V, Daund Police:-61 jobs
- Palghar Police :-184 posts
- SRPF GR. X, Solapur Police:-63 jobs
- Nagpur Railway Police:-25 posts
- Nagpur Rural Police Bharti :-52 posts
- Chandrapur Police Bharti :-51 posts
- Aurangabad City Police Bharti :-56 posts
- SRPF GR. XIII, Gadchiroli Police – 57 jobs
- SRPF GR. VII, Daund Police Bharti :-53 posts
- Jalgaon Police:-62 posts
- Raigad Police:- 94 posts
- Yavatmal Police :-37 posts
- Sangli Police:-98 posts
- Osmanabad Police:-39 posts
- Pune Rural Police :-57 posts
- Navi Mumbai Police:-78 posts
- Ratnagiri Police Bharti :-58 posts
- Gondia Police Bharti :-40 posts
- Gadchiroli Police:- 82 jobs
- Ahmednagar Police Bharti :-49 posts
- SRPF GR. IV, Nagpur Police:-68 posts
- Amravati City Police :-31 posts
- SRPF GR. VIII, Mumbai Police :-34 jobs
- Nagpur City Police :-124 posts
- Nashik Rural Police:-65 posts
- Mumbai Railway Police:-134 posts
- Latur Police :-31 jobs
- Thane City Police:-230 posts
- Wardha Police:-32 posts
- Mumbai City Police:-1275 posts
- Nashik City Police :-31 posts
- Kolhapur Police:-62 posts
- Pune City Police :-221 posts
- SRPF GR. II, Pune Police :-72 posts
- Parbhani Police Bharti :-50 posts
- Amravati disstict:-27 post
- Beed Police Constable :-34 posts
- Nandurbar Police :-35 jobs
- Solapur Rural Police Bharti :-51 jobs
- SRPF GR. XII, Hingoli Police Bharti :-50 posts
- SRPF GR. XIV, Gondia (IRB:-II) Police bharti :-40 jobs
- SRPF GR. XI, Navi Mumbai Police :-69 jobs
mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in 2016 recruitment
Department Name: Maharashtra Police Department
Official Website: www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Job Type: Police job/Government
Job Location: In Maharashtra
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed minimum in 10th class or 12th class from state recognized board or university.
- Rs. 330/- for General and OBC candidates
- Rs. 170/- for reserved category candidates
Age Limit: Age relaxation rules will be applied as the govt norms and regulations. Candidates with age in between 18 years to 25 years are eligible.
Salary or pay scale is Rs.5200 to 20,200 along with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
How to Complete Apply Online Form?
Visit the direct Maharashtra police constable recruitment 2016 link given below and submit the application. Read the instruction and related documents carefully before applying. If you face any issues, contact the help desk team or send an email to them.