www.licindia.in LIC AAO Result 2016 announced by Life Insurance Corporation. LIC AAO exam expected cutoff marks & results date latest news. Assistant Administrative Officer(AAO) examination was conducted for the recruitment of 700 vacancies on 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016. Candidates who attended the exam can check the results of lic aao exam 2016 at official portal www.licindia.in. Candidates who obtain more number of marks than the cutoff mars published by LIC will be shortlisted from written test and called for interviews. The schedule for further rounds will be announced after declaring AAO result 2016. In this article, we have given information related to expected cut off marks and last year cut off marks also. So, we can predict this year lic aao exam cut off marks based on that and various other reasons.
LIC AAO Result 2016
Here is the latest update regarding the lic aao exam results 2016. We are expecting that the results date would be in first or second week of April 2016. Since aao exam key paper is already released by LIC. Now exam attended candidates can check and download it for further analysis. Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) need to three to four weeks for the preparation and declaration of results. As we already know, the exam was conducted on 5th and 6th March 2016. And one more exam conducted on 13th March 2016. So, that is the reason why we can expect the lic aao result 2016 in April’16. We will keep you posted about the latest updates and news in this page.
Life Insurance Corporation of India published the official notification online in the month of January 2016. There are 700 assistant administrative officer vacancies to be recruited by the organisation. The job vacancies are available all over the country. LIC received thousands of application forms and issued admit cards for all eligible candidates. In last month, online tests are also conducted as per the schedule published. Now we are waiting for the lic aao result 2016 declaration.
LIC AAO Exam Results 2016 for the Exam On 5th,6th,13th March 2016
The responsible organisation for the declaration of result of lic AAO 2016 exam is governing body of LIC. The same committee conducted the test online. Answer key paper is also published by same. In few days, we will get the lic aao 2016 exam result. Applicants have to visit the website www.licindia.in to check the results. As per the cutoff marks decided, you will be given result by the system. When you login to your account at LIC India careers website, it will display whether you are qualified or not.
There are three categories in the result announcement of LIC. Checkout the details of those categories below.
- LIC AAO 2016 result: This is the results of written test conducted commonly for all applicants. This exam is held on 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016.
- LIC AAO final result 2016: This is the final result announced by Life Insurance Corporation after conducting interviews for written test qualified candidates.
- LIC AAO Cut Off Marks: This is the cutoff or threshold mark decided by the examination committee based on the highest mark obtained by attended people. This mark will be used to determine whether a particular candidate is qualified or not qualified.
Examination Pattern This Year
|Section/Topic||No of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning ability test||30||90|
|Quantitative aptitude test||30||90|
|General knowledge & current affairs||30||60|
|Computer knowledge test||30||60|
|English language||40||Candidates should be qualified in English. The marks obtained in this section will not be considered for final result.|
LIC AAO Cut Off Mark 2016
- The cut off marks for the recruitment conducted last time is 220 to 225 marks. This year, we are expecting that mark will be slightly increased for two reasons given below.
- The first reason is the no of applications received by LIC is much greater than the no of vacancies available (700 posts) as per the media reports.
- The second reason is the exam question paper is not that much difficult when compared to the last year question paper. This is the opinion of the attended candidates.
- However we can not exactly say the LIC AAO cutoff marks 2016 as of now. We can only predict it based on our assumptions.
Website for LIC AAO Result 2016:
Below is the list for official website of Life Insurance Corporation LIC, India. We have to visit the same website for getting results of lic aao 2016 exam. If there is any change in the link, we will update it here. LIC AAO score cards will be issued for all people including those who are not qualified. Shortlisted candidates need to carry it for interview or further rounds.