377 Openings in HECL Recruitment 2016 for Engineers though GATE, ITI, Diploma. Notification released at hecltd.com, online application form available. Taking the idea behind Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY), Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited decided to recruit students from various disciplines. All the recruited candidates will be trained for 3 years. After the successful completion of training, certificates will be given. Trainees will get monthly stipend. The certification will help then in the job search in core companies.
ITI passed candidates: 65 vacancies
- Electrician 10 Nos Fitter 10 Nos
- Machinist 10 Nos
- Turner 10 Nos
- Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater 05 Nos
- Foundryman / Moulder 05 Nos
- Welder 08 Nos
- RCC 07 Nos
- Total 65 Nos
All these candidates will be trained in a unique industry standard level. They can easily get a job in the relevant field after the training.
Diploma Engineering passed candidates: 35 Nos
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making 15 Nos
- Civil 05 Nos
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology 10 Nos
- Electrical 05 Nos
- Total 35 Nos
Students please note than HECL recruitment 2016 holds the authority to increase or decrease the no of positions depending on the requirement. They don’t even inform in prior while doing any such changes in the programme. So be careful until you got the admission. Keep visiting our website for all latest heavy engineering recruitment in 2016.
Age Limit: As of 01/12/2015, candidates minimum age should be 18 years. Maximum are should be 28 years. All the reservation rules are applicable as per the rules. For SC/ST/PWD candidates 5 years relaxation in age limit. For OBC 3 years age relaxation according to the norms.
Stipend for ITI/Diploma Students:
|Post Name||Training Period||Stipend Amount|
|Diploma engineering trainees||3 years||1st year||8,000/-|
|ITI trainees||3 years||1st year||6,000/-|
- For ITI training candidates, a written test will be conducted followed by a trade test.
- For diploma engineering candidates, a written exam followed by task observation test.
How to Apply for HECL 2016 recruitment ?
- Follow the link provided at the end of the article and open that website.
- Now select RT/33/2015 (Non – Executive Trainees (Technical)) from the table.
- Fill the online application form. And take a print out of it.
- Attest necessary documents like photograph, scanned copies of original certificates, etc.
- Pay the application fee online for general and obc, application fee is 800/- and for sc/st candidates 200/-.
- Application fee can be paid online or offline depending on the applicants convenience.
- Starting date of online application form: 12th January 2016
- Last date for application submission: 1st February 2016