Epass Telangana Overseas Scholarship for Higher Studies
Telangana government decided to provide scholarships for the minority students who are studying in foreign universities. Telangana state minorities welfare department introduced this new scheme called Epass telangana Overseas Scholarship. This is a very good initiative taken by state govt to fulfill the dreams of poor students. For many students foreign educations is like a dream. By providing scholarship to such students and encouraging them is a phenomenal idea. For this we must take an opportunity and appreciate the government of telangana.
Telangana Epass Overseas Scholarship Guidelines
- Financial assistance for 500 students every year will be provided by govt for post graduation and doctoral courses study.
- Students belongs to minority category whose family total annual income is less than 2 lakh are eligible. The income from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- The maximum age of the student must not exceed 30 years as on notification release.
Educational Qualification Eligibility:
- For Post Graduation: Students must be passed in under graduation course(UG) in any discipline from any college/university which is recognized by AICTE. Students should have minimum of 60% marks.
- For Doctoral/Ph.D courses: Student must be passed in PG and have minimum of 60% marks.
Only United States of America(USA), United Kingdom(UK), Australia, Singapore, Canada countries are in the list. So, students should get admission in any of the listed countries to be eligible for getting financial assistance under epass telangana overseas scholarship.
Mandatory Requirements for Epass Telangana Overseas Scheme
- Student should have a valid score in GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS.
- Student should get admission in accredited foreign university.
- He/She must have a valid passport.
- It is the responsibility of the student to make their own efforts to get admission and to get VISA as well.
- Selected student have to join the university abroad within one year of selection.
Procedure of Selection for Overseas Telangana Epass
- Once the notification is published, students have to apply via online application form.
- The notification will be published in epass telangana website and all leading engineering colleges and universities.
- 33% of awarding will be reserved for women candidates.
- Student shave to register only through online. There is no other way to register offline.
Necessary Documents to Obtain the Scheme Benefits:
- Income and caste certificate(Contact MeeSeva for these certificates).
- Birth certificate.
- Epass registration ID.
- Aadhaar card.
- Passport copy.
- House/Residential certificate.
- SSC/Intermediate/Engineering marks certificate.
- GRE/GMAT or TOEFL/IELTS score card.
- Latest passport size photograph scanned copy to be uploaded.
- Bank passbook copy of any nationalized bank.
Telangana Epass Overseas Scholarship Amount:
- Total 10 lakhs will be provided for the student.
- Installment I: Rs.5 lakhs shall be payable to the student upon production of immigration card.
- Installment II: Rs.5 lakhs shall be payable to student after getting the Semester I exam results.