psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Syllabus 2015 | cgpsc syllabus 2015 pdf download in Hindi
Hi guys!! You might have well aware of the notification released by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission for the recruitment of candidates as assistant professors and lecturers. Hope all the aspirants are in the process of registration. If you face any difficulties in registration process contact the help desk of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The board management will let you know the exact process and solve if you have any questions. By the way for the candidates who have already applied and going to apply it is very important to the CGPSC Syllabus 2015. It is waste of time in preparing for an entrance exam without knowing what actually you will be questioned through the question paper. Don’t worry about the syllabus, we will give you an good introduction to it.
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chhattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001. The commission will take care of conducting the examinations for appointments in the state as well as advising the state government in some of the activities. We don’t want to go much deep into it as it is not our intention. As metioned above there is a recruitment which is going to be held for the posts of assistant professor and lecturers. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode. It is very important to have a glance on the CGPSC Syllabus 2015 before starting your preparation.
CGPSC Syllabus 2015 psc.cg.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Chattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Notification||CGPSC Syllabus 2015|
|Posts||Assistant Professor and Lecturers|
|Number of vacancies||538|
|Exam pattern||Written and interview|
|General Studies||1. History of India and Indian National Movement.2. Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.|
3. Constitution of India & Polity.
4. Indian Economy.
5. General Science & Technology.
6. Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
7. Current Affairs & Sports.
|General Knowledge||1. History of Chhattisgarh. & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.2. Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh.|
3. Literature. Music, Dance. Art and Culture. Idioms and Proverbs. Puzzle/riddle (un*di). Singing (sht) of Chhattisgarh.
4. Tribes. Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
5. Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
6. Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayat raj of Chhattisgarh.
7. Industry in Chhattisgarh. Energy. Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh X. Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh.
|Aptitude Test||· Interpersonal skills including communication skills;· Logical reasoning and analytical ability|
· Decision making and problem solving
· General mental ability
· Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magni ude etc.) (Class.X level). Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
· Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level)
· Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language. Knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, without providing translation.