Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) published CBSE Scholarship 2016 online application form. CBSE 2016 scholarship dates will be provided for students of 10th class,12th class. An exam will be conducted before provided this financial assistance. The students who do not have the capability to pay the fee for higher education or higher studies are eligible to apply. There are some set of guidelines in the form. Students who enrolled in CBSE board either in 10th class or 12th class are eligible.
CBSE scholarship can be obtained by filling the online application form for the exam before the last date. There are contact numbers available at the official website cbse.nic.in. In India, there are many organisations came forward to help the students in continuing their studies. We have ONGC, IOCL scholarships 2016 already accepting the applications. For minority students moma scholarship of there which is provided by the minority development ministry of India.
CBSE Scholarship 2016 Eligibility Rules & Guidelines:
As we said earlier, here are the set of rules which every student have to read before applying online form of cbse 2016 scholarship. If you want to renew the last year scholarship, then go through the renewal process in the website cbse.nic.in.
- Students who passed in 10th class in any CBSE school with minimum 60% marks.
- Students who passed in 12th class under CBSE board school with 60% minimum marks.
- Girl who is the only child in the family for the parents and studying 10th class or 11th class in any cbse affiliated and approved school are eligible to apply.
Any applications received which doesn’t met the eligibility will be rejected. At the same time, applications online forms received after the last date will not be considered. Apply online form as soon as possible.
- For a Single Girl Child(SGC) scheme:- Rs.500 per month.
- For students in graduation for first three years:- Rs.1000 per month.
- For students in graduation for 4th and 5th years:- Rs.2000 per month.
CBSE Scholarship 2016 Dates:
- Opening date for the online application form filling: In February(Date updated soon).
- Last date to apply through online mode: April 2016(Finalized date will be updated here).